Hyphen Tech Inc refered to as HTI throughout this document. Unless otherwise indicated this website and its contents are the property of HTI and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or assigns. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, pursuant to Canadian and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this website and you should not do so.
1. You are authorized to download authorized material from this website, only, if you agree with our terms. In doing so, you may not remove or in any way alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice. Except as allowed in the preceding sentence, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this website without the prior written consent of HTI. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this website, other than the limited right to use set forth above, are transferred to you.
2. HTI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." HTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. HTI ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSOTE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked. Price information for our services and/or products is subject to change without notice.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, HTI and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if HTI has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
4. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless HTI from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by HTI directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
5. Hyphen Tech Inc offers a 7-day refund policy on all its products and services. For subscription based programs we require a 3 day cancellation notice prior to the next billing cycle to ensure a customer is not billed further.
6. Hyphen Tech Inc.'s services and products are available online and as such does not warrant shipping proceedures. In the event our product line changes and requires shipping then we will update this policy.
7. Unless otherwise noted ALL transactions are proccessed in US dollars./p>
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers, that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any website withinthe HTI network our web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of the HTI network, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. See also Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties? We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
What are cookies?
What information do you collect when I register for something?
HTI offers access to some services that require registration. We may use your registration contact information to send notification to you of HTI products and services by e-mail and/or postal mail.
What other information do you request?
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new HTI products and services. Except as stated above, HTI will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive.
From time to time HTI runs contests and other promotions. When you register for a contest or other promotion, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
What information do you collect when I purchase something?
If you are purchasing something from HTI we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related products and services. Credit card information is NOT retained on file for point of sale items. Point of sale items is defined as a single, non-recurring, purchase. This means should you purchase additional services from us in the future, you will need to provide your credit card information for each and every additional transaction. On the other hand, if you are subscribed to a monthly or recurring purchase, such as conference room rentals, then your credit card information is retained on file for this purpose, only.
HTI uses a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
HTI will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HTI.
2) Protect and defend the rights or property of the HTI network of websites and related properties, or visitors to the HTI network of websites and related properties.
3) Identify persons who may be violating the law, the HTI legal notice and website user agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the HTI network or its related properties.
4) Fulfill a user's order or request.
HTI uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. HTI reserves the right to transfer all such information in connection with the sale of all or part of HTI's capital stock or assets.Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.See below, What else should I know about my privacy when online? See What information do you collect when I register for something.
What data do you collect when I use any of your software products or services?